Many thanks to Upasna for nominating me for this award. An award for those who bring sunshine to the blogging world, “those who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
I’m still very much a novice at blogging with little time to dedicate to my blog, but it’s humbling to think that people actually read what little I write.
Upasna’s blog (http://lifeonmyplate.wordpress.com/) is a smorgasbord of musings that deserve a wider audience.
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
- Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
My answers to the questions:
- Who would play you if your life was made into a movie?
Ideally Joseph Gordon-Levitt but more accurately probably Shia LeBeouf cause I’m not that effortlessly cool.
- Where in the world would you most like to travel?
Anywhere remote, less travelled and barren such as Mongolia or Antarctica
- What is the best thing about blogging?
Reading, discovering and being fascinated by what other people do/achieve.
- What is your secret indulgence?
Chocolate eclairs and pork scratchings
- If someone handed you £1000 tomorrow what would you spend it on?
A round the world ticket
- What do you never leave home without?
Keys and a phone.
- What’s your favourite meal of the day?
- What makes you laugh?
Babies doing poops
- Who would be your ideal dinner party guests?
Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Bear Grylls, Michael Palin, James Cracknell, Ben Fogle, Hugh Laurie and Kate Beckinsale – because she is not only gorgeous, but intelligent too (she got into Oxford)
- What was the last thing you Googled?
Peru diploma tropical medicine. I’m looking to take a sabbatical next year and fancy mixing furthering my career with travel.
My nominees for the Sunshine Award: